The plugin datatrans for WooCommerce connects your online shop with the Swiss e-payment provider datatrans and adds almost 40 different payment methods to your online shop.
The plugin supports not only all common payment methods such as credit card, PostFinance and TWINT but also other useful forms of payment such as Swisscom Easypay and Migros Bank. All payment methods can be activated separately or combined in one payment method. Apart from this plugin you will need a datatrans account and contracts with the different payment service providers to use the payment methods. You can find a list of all payment methods further down. Notice: some payment methods can only be used with certain currencies.
The transaction can be processed with two different modes: The redirection mode redirects the customer to the website of datatrans while the lightbox mode allows you to implement the payment form directly in your website. This way the customer will never leave your website during the payment process (except for the 3D check). Credit card data will never be processed on your server and are directly sent to datatrans via an embedded iFrame, which makes the payment process PCI conform.
You can manage your transactions directly form the WooCommerce order administration screen without logging into the datatrans account. This allows you to settle or cancel transactions and retrieve the status of a transaction. Furthermore, you can sell subscription products with automatic renewals (available for certain payment methods) together with the separately available plugin WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Plugin updates are available on the plugins screen of your WordPress backend after activating the license.
- Adds various payment methods such as credit card, TWINT, PostFinance, Maestro to your online shop.
- Secure transmission of order data to datatrans.
- Automatic payment processing via two different modes: redirection and lightbox.
- Connect multiple online shops to the same datatrans account (multiple licenses needed).
- 39 different WooCommerce payment methods.
- Administration of transactions directly from within your WordPress backend.
- Automatic subscription renewals (WooCommerce Subscriptions required).
- Compatible to WooCommerce 3.0.x – 3.5.x, WordPress 4.4 – 4.9.x.
- The license grants you updates and support (by email) for one year for the number of websites the license is valid for.
- The plugin will not be locked when a license expires and it can still be used for the number of websites the license was initially purchased for but only a valid license guarantees that the plugin works flawlessly.
- Documentation in English and German.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Plugin in English and German.
- Supports all currencies supported by datatrans.
- Update your plugin directly from the WordPress backend.
- Optional installation service (CHF 50.- per website/shop).
- Receive 30% off when renewing the license.
- WooCommerce plugin
- Datatrans account
- Contracts with the payment providers.
- Valid SSL certificate (for order administration from the WordPress backend)
- PostFinance eFinance
- PostFinance Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Billpay Invoice
- Billpay Direct Debit
- Girosolution EPS
- Girosolution Giropay
- Google Pay
- iDEAL via SOFORT
- Jelmoli Bonus Card
- LoyLogic Pointspay
- Mediamarkt Shopping Card
- Migros Bank
- Payolution Installments
- Payolution Invoice
- Reka Card
- Samsung Pay
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Swisscom Easypay
- China Union Pay
- The license entitles you to use the plugin for the purchased number of end products (end product: One application, e.g. one website).
- The license includes updates and support (by e-mail) for one year for the purchased number of websites.
- You can continue to use the plugin for the purchased number of websites after the expiration of the license.
- For WordPress multisite installations you need to purchase the plugin for the installed number of sites.
- You are not allowed to sell or distribute the plugin.